Yes, you’re on a diet. …But don’t forget to enjoy yourself too.
- How long do you have to stay on the diet?
- While on the diet I started to lose weight, and then I stayed the same or gained for two days in a row! I haven’t cheated—am I doing something wrong?
- Do you ever eat fast food on the diet? How do you manage?
- Do you ever eat at nice restaurants on the diet?
- What about the holiday season? Do you stay on the diet at parties?
- Can you substitute meals or recipes on the diet?
- Other tips and insights.
Continue reading “Scarsdale Medical Diet—FAQ”
I stumbled across a movement called minimalism this week, and it has really struck a chord. In some ways I have always been a minimalist. However, it’s not an idea that I had formally considered, so I haven’t fully incorporated it into all areas of my life. I think it’s time, now.
Continue reading “Minimalism”
Religion is full of guilt, shame, brokenness, and darkness. These people have left all of that behind.
A discussion group put together a list of their favorite things about being an atheist. I really liked some of their answers, and wanted to share. Responses range from funny and inappropriate to thoughtful and poignant. Continue reading “The Perks of Atheism”