Yes, you’re on a diet. …But don’t forget to enjoy yourself too.
- How long do you have to stay on the diet?
- While on the diet I started to lose weight, and then I stayed the same or gained for two days in a row! I haven’t cheated—am I doing something wrong?
- Do you ever eat fast food on the diet? How do you manage?
- Do you ever eat at nice restaurants on the diet?
- What about the holiday season? Do you stay on the diet at parties?
- Can you substitute meals or recipes on the diet?
- Other tips and insights.
Continue reading “Scarsdale Medical Diet—FAQ”
Acknowledge the idea, and then let it go.
So many ideas, so little time. Sometimes my mind feels awhirl with ideas of things I want to do, blog posts I want to write, or cool projects that would be fun to work on. I only have 168 hours in a week though, and I thought that one way I could ease my mind and at least acknowledge my ideas is to just write them down and move on. Hence, this post–where ideas go to die.
Ahh… I feel better already. Continue reading “Where Ideas Go to Die”